20 February, 2009

Konnichi wa!

This is Victor to my ever-growing circle of family and friends.
You may also have known me as Artemus in most online interest groups.

This is my first time starting a personal blog. I've been designing websites and blogs for others, but never had the motivation get a blog of my own. My friends have been bugging me to start one for quite awhile now.

Seldom reveal much about myself, so here goes:

I'm the type of person people would refer as a polymath. A jack of many trades. Mainly because I'm just well read. My personal interests includes stuff like etymology, physics, gardening, artificial intelligence to paleontology, history, paper-crafting and zoology. As you can see, it's difficult for my to stick to a particular hobby. That's 'coz I'm often side-track. Easily intrigued by way things work. (>_<)

Dreams of winning the Nobel Prize one day, though far-fetched. Knowledge is my salvation from cruel world. Being practical, simple, and elegant is my philosophy.

Current exploits include upgrading my programming skills, modifying Linux OS, and tinkering with my home projects during the weekends. If I'm feeling generous enough, I may try out some cool bio-chem experiments just for fun. Nowadays, due to the lack of working materials, I devoted much of my time to either hanging out at the forums, or reading up on the latest on science journals.

Well, that pretty much summarize what I've been up to till now. I'll be posting about many weird and cool stuff. So, be sure to keep an update.

Happy reading (^-^)

0 Comments:

Leave a Comment