05 May, 2009

Blogging Frequency vs. Stress Levels

It has been 2 months since I "officially" started blogging. I had procrastinated for 3 years. It's more of a psychology issue, but that will be a story for another day. Anyway, it seems like nowadays I'm firing out posts at increasingly rapid speeds.

Photobucket

I wonder if there is a correlation between my blog-posting rates and my fluctuating stress levels. I hope this trend doesn't go way out of hand 'cos I'm already hooked to coffee. Sometimes it's bad enough that I'm experience occasional withdrawal symptoms. Sure, I could use some of those New Age relaxation techniques. But it's too much of a bother, so maybe I'll just stick to blogging.

Surviving a barrage of assignments, labs reports and presentations is one thing, staying sane is a whole other level. Now with the final exams around the corner, it's a wonder I'm still not foaming at my mouth.

Need to get my dose of fantasy/detective novels. Reading those should be a great stress-reliever.

Ja, mata

0 Comments:

Leave a Comment